Main Page Beginners Design Tips Get Traffic Earn Money Picks Codes

Are you a Successful Blogger?

Successful Blogging

  • Beginners can learn the basics about Blogging
  • Advanced Bloggers can learn how to take their blog up a notch.
  • Anyone can learn HOW TO GET MORE TRAFFIC
  • And more- Templates, Codes, and Tips etc.

What do you want to read about? Scroll down or check out our sidebar for topics.

We post at least daily so check back or subscribe to our newsletter.

Successful Blogging.com

My About Me Page

Yes, I just wrote a post about the About me element.
Then I realized, I don't have one.
So, I am using my own advice and I'm writing one.



Who- Ryan Kubrick
What- I am writing a blog all about blogging.
Where- I am writing via Blogger. To tell you the truth, I had a Wordpress blog and I got fed up with all of the spam comments so, I switched over. What I found was that I could still have the Wordpress look with a bit of my own coding.
When-I switched over to Blogger in 2008.
Why- I make websites for a living. I am also studying Graphic Design. What a combo! I have always enjoyed looking at other people's sites and adding a comment or two. Then a buddy of mine, who also writes, suggested that I help the world become a more beautiful blogger's paradise.

Now I am addicted.
I love coding, designing and the internet.
There are many people like me with blogs. We all seem to learn from one another and respect each other's ideas and knowledge. The Bloggers world is a wonderful world.

0 comments: