You need a website host. Blogger is a host. Registering a domain doesn't point visitors to your site until you assign or point that domain name to a location or host.
If you don't have a site yet, don't sweat it. A temporary parked page displays when visitors go to your Web site.
GoDaddy will make the contact information you listed for your domain public, per their registrar's agreement with ICANN (the international governing body of domain names). Using false information violates the registration agreement and leads to the termination of your domain registration.
It is advised that you spend a few bucks to get private domain registration services to help protect your privacy. When you purchase private domain registration services they will list the Domains By Proxy name, postal address, and phone number on the Whois directory.
- Cancel, sell, or transfer your domain registration.
- Revert the registrant listing for your domain registration back to you.
- Renew your domain registration when it expires.
- Designate the nameservers for your domain.
- Resolve claims arising out of a dispute involving your domain registration.