Main Page Beginners Design Tips Get Traffic Earn Money Picks Codes

Are you a Successful Blogger?

Successful Blogging

  • Beginners can learn the basics about Blogging
  • Advanced Bloggers can learn how to take their blog up a notch.
  • Anyone can learn HOW TO GET MORE TRAFFIC
  • And more- Templates, Codes, and Tips etc.

What do you want to read about? Scroll down or check out our sidebar for topics.

We post at least daily so check back or subscribe to our newsletter.

Successful Blogging.com

About Me

Why do you need an "about me" section?

Personally, I never really cared about "about me" and I never thought anyone else cared as well.
Then I kept seeing and hearing other bloggers/web-writers impress the about me importance on me.

The about me page is actually an essential tool to establish who you are as an author/authority. This puts a face on who they are listening to and helps readers understand and relate to what your blog is about. This is your opportunity to market yourself and your blog.










The about me section of your blog should do just that.
Tell about you.
Remember the old who, what, where, when, why and how?
This is a good spot to begin.

Who- Your name
What- What you do/What you blog about
Where- Where do you live?
When- When did you start blogging?
Why- Why are you writing this blog?
How- How are you doing it.

Answers these questions and develop your answers into something that represents an about me page that you would personally be interested in.

You may want to elaborate a bit more on your experience, if it is something that really sells your knowledge. Self promotion is critical to your success as a blogger

Anyone can write a blog.
Your target visitor is looking for a writing style they enjoy, learn from and/or relate to.

0 comments: