Main Page Beginners Design Tips Get Traffic Earn Money Picks Codes

Are you a Successful Blogger?

Successful Blogging

  • Beginners can learn the basics about Blogging
  • Advanced Bloggers can learn how to take their blog up a notch.
  • Anyone can learn HOW TO GET MORE TRAFFIC
  • And more- Templates, Codes, and Tips etc.

What do you want to read about? Scroll down or check out our sidebar for topics.

We post at least daily so check back or subscribe to our newsletter.


The beginner blogger's marketing strategy

The beginner blogger's marketing strategy starts on the day that their blog started.
If you are new to blogging and you hope to one day have a decent following, you must think about how you will market your site. Every aspect of your blog needs to be thought about in the over-all scheme of things.

Here are five important marketing tasks for the beginner blogger.

  1. Your over-all design. Yes, it is so easy to start your new blog with the basics provided to you by the good people hosing it. Amen to that if you know nothing about html coding. It is okay to go this route but, you need to personalize it. Otherwise, your blog will look just like the others and you will have nothing special to market. What you need to do is personalize it. Start by choosing the most basic blog template available and add a picture and other items to personalize your blog.

  2. Your content needs to be interesting. 80% of this has to do with your posts. Do they make sense and are they well organized and to the point? Read up on some of my other tips on how to write a post. The other 20% of the content has to do with the items on your sidebar. Links to other helpful or related sites etc.

  3. Market yourself as the author. The easiest way to do this is with an "about me" section. People can relate better if they can visualize an image of you.

  4. Reach outside your blog to market your blog. Easily done by joining a blogroll or leaving comments on other sites.

  5. Finally, join social networking groups to get hints, tips and connections. The best marketing is done by word of mouth in the marketing world. Online is a great way to market your site.

As a beginner, there is so much to be thinking about that it can become over-whelming. Your best solution is just to focus a few ideas and go from there.