Putting Pizazz into your posts can help inspire others. Pizazz is the element(s) that make the post memorable and inspirational.
- Teach people how to do something, if not do something better.
- Use photographs to help enhance your point.
- Show your readers how it is easy and fun to do it.
- Give tips and tricks.
- Use references and links to professionals, sites that are helpful or to something online that you have found to be helpful
- Use a variety of colors in your over-all site appearance.
- Inspire readers to participate by sending in their ideas or photos of something they have accomplished.
- Promote an organization, seminar or gathering that is related to your topic.
- Conduct your own seminar online and promote it.
- Write an e-book and give it out free to subscribers.
- Consider making a youtube video to demonstrate something.
- Write posts as an authority on something.
- Write your posts in a friend to friend manner.
- Promote your accomplishments, awards and memberships.
- Use your sidebar as a secondary focus for visitors.
- Put something, like an image, in the top part of your blog.
- Don't forget about an 'about me' which clearly states you passion for your hobby.
- Share other links related to your hobby.
- Post a variety of ideas about your hobby such as reviews, how to's and other ideas.
- Ask your readers if they would be interested in trading guest blogging duties with you.
Hobby Blogging is what I do besides my day job. I do it for the passion of my hobby- chocolate.