Today I am going to start a series of posts concerning a Blog Open House.
Normally, we think of an open house as an opportunity to showcase a home, an organization, or maybe an institution to the public. It is an excellent way to promote something in a positive light. The result of an open house is not just a positive presence in the community, but increased sales of something, such as a real estate.
In a blog open house, visitors will be invited to view your blog. Reasons for inviting visitors include;
- To promote traffic.
- Get constructive input on aspects of a blog.
- Observe other blogs.
- Give feedback to others.
- To learn with and from others.
I am going to discuss all of these aspects in the related posts to follow. I think that by hosting a blog open house, we can all benefit and learn from one another.
To be part of the blog open house list, I will need to know the following;
- Your Blog Address.
- What the nature or theme of your blog is about.
- What areas of your blog you would like input or constructive input on.
- A way for visitors to contact you with input.
- Anything else you would like to add.
If you are interested in being a listed blog in the open house, please e-mail me at email@example.com.
I will add your blog to the listing.