- Subscription link. Let people subscribe to your posts.
- Topic or label link. Show former post titles that people can easily reference.
- Search box. Let people easily search your blog.
- Something that identifies your blog as a blog that is a notch above a first time blog. This can be a social button or logo to a network.
- Something that personalizes your blog. Such as a picture of you, a snippet about you or a link to your "about me" page.
Are you a Successful Blogger?
- Beginners can learn the basics about Blogging
- Advanced Bloggers can learn how to take their blog up a notch.
- Anyone can learn HOW TO GET MORE TRAFFIC
- And more- Templates, Codes, and Tips etc.
What do you want to read about? Scroll down or check out our sidebar for topics.We post at least daily so check back or subscribe to our newsletter.
Your sidebar should be useful. It should offer a quick, short, and easy to use reference for your visitors. Here are 5 things that you should consider adding to it.