Once you have created your network of friend and you have all shared and have visited blogsites, the next step could be to create a blog network from your social network.
Here are some tips for forming your blog network;
- Have a mutual purpose to all of the blogs invited into this network. The mutual focus can be a hobby or common interest.
- Don't go over-board with the number of blogs in the network as there will be a point will that will distract from one another.
- If there are too many blogs, say over 20, to add to your blog network then it is time to split them up into subcategories.
- It is okay to belong to more than one network.
- Start a blogroll for your network. Post it proudly on your blog.
- Use an image or catchy phrase for your blog roll. This will help in establishing credibility.
- Keep in contact with members on a weekly basis to keep everyone motivated.
- Inspire members to visit member blogs and leave inspiring comments.
- Share information with and be sure to site and link to the other blogs in your network.
- Consider having a contest, writing an e-book, or using another marketing tool with your network buddies.
The purpose of joining a network is to promote, be promoted and support one another. IT's a great tool for any blogger.