Main Page Beginners Design Tips Get Traffic Earn Money Picks Codes

Are you a Successful Blogger?

Successful Blogging

  • Beginners can learn the basics about Blogging
  • Advanced Bloggers can learn how to take their blog up a notch.
  • Anyone can learn HOW TO GET MORE TRAFFIC
  • And more- Templates, Codes, and Tips etc.

What do you want to read about? Scroll down or check out our sidebar for topics.

We post at least daily so check back or subscribe to our newsletter.

Successful Blogging.com

Promtion Day

I have decided that today I will do 5 easy things to promote my blog.

I visited Problogger and left a comment.
Interestingly enough, the post that I commented on was about comment moderation. If you have not visited this site, I urge you to do so. There is a plethora of blog information here.

I pinged at technorati. to let them know that I updated my site.

I added 20 follows at Twitter
. Twitter is an excellent source for bloggers to make friends and get traffic. If you are looking for follows, feel free to share some of mine. Simply visit my page, click on following and then click on follow beside the names you want to follow. I am tigermanryan.

I created an account with the Huffington Post. I then commented on different stories. The Huffington post is one of the, if not the, most read read blog around. You can get a lot of notice here.

Lastly, I submitted my feed to feedplex directory.
I did their free submission however, they offer upgrades for a fee.





0 comments: