Yahoo!’s Sponsored Search can list your site in search results on the Web’s leading search sites, driving interested prospects to your site. Plus we reach more than 80% of active Internet users, which means you maximize your ROI.
Yahoo says that ;
- 47 million people use Yahoo! every day
- 2.4 billion searches conducted every month
You control the marketing cost.
- You choose keywords and set a daily budget that works for your business.
- You determine the amount you’re willing to pay each time your ad is clicked—and you pay only when it gets clicked.
- You can stop displaying your ads or cancel your service at any time.
With Yahoo, creating an online marketing campaign is simple.
You can complete the steps online or over the phone with assistance from one of their sales representatives.
Target customers by geographic location.
Choose to display your ads to customers throughout the entire U.S. and English-speaking Canadian market, or limit your advertising to specific states or regions.
Choose keywords related to your business.
There is a Keyword Suggestion Tool for suggestions of relevant words and phrases.
TIP: Make a list of your products or services before sign-up. Review your web sites and your competitors' sites for keyword ideas.
Tell them how much you'd like to spend.
Review and activate your ad.
Review your online marketing campaign details and enter your billing information to activate your account. Your ad can go live within minutes.
Whether or not Yahoo is the alternative for you is something that you need to determine from traffic reports and expenditures. Remember, it will cost you especially at first to get the traffic started. It is something to check out.