(thanks to all who have responded and YES, you can still respond).
Guest bloggers can do a lot to help your blog;
- Guest bloggers can add a new dimension to your topic, writing and knowledge base.
- They can bring their readership to you site.
- A guest blogger can fill in for you if you have to miss a blogging day or just need a day off.
- A partnership can lend an authoritative view to your site credibility.
- Guest bloggers share a new insight that you may never even have thought about.
- Having a guest blogger can ultimately increase your traffic.
- Using a guest blogger who is somewhat of an expert on a subject can be beneficial to your diversity of knowledge.
Team blogging can serve as an excellent resource especially when each of the team mates has a specialty. Some of the most successful blog sites are team blogs.
Here are some benefits to you when you sign up as a team blogger;
- Your name becomes known.
- You can ride on the reputation of the other team members.
- A team blog can easily drive traffic to your other blogs.
- You can bask in the traffic brought in by the other team members.
- Each team member can learn from one another.
- Team members can help one another through feedback
- Writing for a team blog can make you more credible to readers.
Do you have blogging knowledge to share?
If you are interested in guest blogging on this site please e-mail me.