Main Page Beginners Design Tips Get Traffic Earn Money Picks Codes

Are you a Successful Blogger?

Successful Blogging

  • Beginners can learn the basics about Blogging
  • Advanced Bloggers can learn how to take their blog up a notch.
  • Anyone can learn HOW TO GET MORE TRAFFIC
  • And more- Templates, Codes, and Tips etc.

What do you want to read about? Scroll down or check out our sidebar for topics.

We post at least daily so check back or subscribe to our newsletter.

Successful Blogging.com

Digsby

Now that I've got everyone Twittering, I am going to tell you a little secret.
Like many of us who will admit it, I'm addicted to social networking. Social networking gives me the opportunity to interact as much as I want to or don't want to while I am doing work on the computer or other tasks. Thanks to Twitter, I can keep my mind socially interacted with while not having to deal with some of the normal issued associated with a friendship.

Like you, no doubt, I also do a myriad of different kinds of social networking. From Facebook to AIM and more. I just discovered a little friend who has made it all, and my life, much easier.

Digsby is a widget that I have installed to my desk top that signs me in to all of my social network sites at once and keeps me updated without bothering me. With Digsby, I just have to login once. Even though you can set Digsby to login on start-up, I choose not to as start-up can be slow enough as is.

Here is what it looks like;

You can customize the look of digsby
with application skins


Digby offers;





Put a widget on your blog, website,
or profile (like facebook) to chat with visitor





Life just seems to get simpler by the moment, thanks to things like Digsby.



0 comments: