- Limit the number of networks that you belong to.
- Choose to belong to the most popular networking sites rather than the smaller ones.
- Connect people and build relationships, not limiting yourself to one location .
- Start out slowly and learn how to function within the networking society that you belong to.
- Observe how the more successful networkers function and learn from them
- Observe how the lesser successful networkers function and learn from them.
- Use an image of yourself in your profile as you would like the world to perceive you.
- Join groups related to your purpose.
- Be polite, politically correct, and in good taste.
- Update often.
- Respond to messages and requests.
- When you post in your blog, be sure to let your networking friends know about it.
- Don't be too obvious when you are promoting something that involves money.
- Build trust with your community.
- Get ideas from your networking friends about what groups to join.
Are you a Successful Blogger?
- Beginners can learn the basics about Blogging
- Advanced Bloggers can learn how to take their blog up a notch.
- Anyone can learn HOW TO GET MORE TRAFFIC
- And more- Templates, Codes, and Tips etc.
What do you want to read about? Scroll down or check out our sidebar for topics.We post at least daily so check back or subscribe to our newsletter.
Social Networking can help you move up the 'blogging ladder'. If you think that you have hit the brick wall and need some new ideas for networking, consider these.
Labels: Social Networking